JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Gmod 13 Zombie RP Is Over...for now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gmod 13 Zombie RP Is Over...for now

Post  Brandon12hummer on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:39 am

Hello JFFS staff/members today i regretfully tell you that Gary's mod 13 has killed the zombie RP script.

Yes that means all of our databases have been killed however thanks to all the donation money i can make a game mode from scratch which will be specially designed for zombie RP.

We also have a mapping team working on a brand-new map which should be even bigger than the old one follow any development here http://www.justforfunservers.com/t274-map-development-and-sugestions

This is a big project and it should take about 1-2 months to complete if you stay in our steam group we will be sending out a message when we are coming back up.

We will be looking for testers for the new script so keep your eyes open on the forms.

Until we get a new game mode up we are closing the zombie RP forms.

Thank you everyone for supporting us so far and donators you wii receive the new donation rewards when we get back up.

Brandon12hummer
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Server Details (Jan 07 2013)

Post  UltMathias on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:04 am

Brandon along with some of us Super Admins and Owners have started working on the ZRP server, I cannot give a release date yet, however we now have some coders working on the script and we will soon be back up and ready to play.

Note: please dont annoy any Admins, Supers or Owners about the ZRP server all we can say is it will be up soon. Wish us good luck! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top